Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Painted - Inspired

Good evening everyone!  Something so great happened today that I must share tho it is a bit premature.

My mother-in-law, Nan, has a friend who is selling a lot of her things and moving to another state.  We are sorry to see her go but we understand.  Nan, Chris and I went to her lovely house to see what she wanted to get rid of.   There is an end table, small desk, barristers bookcase and a really lovely dresser with a mirror.  Everything is wonderful.

Now it happens that "European Paint Finishes" did the exact same dresser in the most wonderful technique.  We are going to do something similar and pray that it turns out half as well as theirs.  I will post a pic of their dresser to let you know what I mean. 


Isn't it beautiful?  They have so inspired us.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment