Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Painted - Enchanting


I am never going to figure out this blog.   These were supposed to appear at the end of the post.  Please, have patience.


Along the way I have mentioned that we sell our furniture through a few stores.  It is now time to show you another store that has our furniture.  The name of the store is Better Than New Furniture and the name says it all.  When I walk into the store I want to redecorate my whole house with a different style in each room.  Jenni and Ed are the owners and could not be more congenial, informative and helpful if they tried.  They stay on top of current trends and handle only quality pieces.  The store is located in Longwood, Florida.  Their website is www.BetterThanNewFurniture.com


Here are a couple of pics of their place.  Chris took them.

No comments:

Post a Comment