Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Painted Pretty

Happy Sunday!  I just returned from lunch with a great friend and though I feel as though a nap would be nice I thought doing a new post would be better.

I think it was mentioned that we sell our work at various stores.  Today I will introduce you to Pris' Place in Eustis, Fl.  The shop has just changed locations into a larger area and is still a bit up in the air.  The pictures attached display the wonderful, warm feel of the shop and the "something for everyone" attitude and inventory.  I was so disappointed (in one way) to find that the two turquoise end tables sold before I could take a picture in the shop but so happy that they sold!

This is the immediate front of the shop.  The Duncan Phyfe table is one that we restored with stain and wax.  It is a shining welcome...

  

The duck egg blue and white painted (chalk paint) table is one of ours.
It fits so many types of decor...

These two mirror-topped tables done in the softest yellow are
for sale now.  We had just brought them in and they had not
yet been placed.


A simple vignette has been stylized using our table.
It is painted with graphite and old white chalk paints and
has a wax finish.  This style too fits with vintage, country, traditional tastes.


Enjoy the rest of your day and have happy thoughts!

Jeanne and Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment