Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Painted and with Stripes

Good Morning!   I have had my coffee, read the paper and decided what to have for dinner- now I am ready to redo.  Chris is out checking out another piece of furniture.  I hope it is good - it is a smaller-sized buffet that would be perfect in a kitchen if we make it into an island or for a smaller dining area.  We shall see.

I have started to apply the fabric to the black painted chair.  The first cut of the fabric was disquieting because there was no turning back.  BUT - it seems that the piece will fit just fine.

Now I have to make the decision of whether to attach the cording to the fabric first and staple the whole thing at once or attach the fabric first and then attach the cording.  This will be trial and error.



See you next time.              Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment